At Duane Sheriff Ministries (the “Church or “Ministry”), we respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit this website; pastorduane.com (collectively our “Website”) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect:
- On the Website, or any of our other affiliated websites or services.
- In e-mail, text and other electronic messages between you and this Ministry.
- Through our mobile application (the “Application”).
- When you interact with our advertising and applications on third-party websites and services.
- Offline or through any other means, including on any other website we operate, telephone, mail, and including our affiliates and subsidiaries, or any third party.
This policy addresses the following:
- Are Children Allowed to Use our Site?
- What Information Do We Collect About You and How Do We Collect It?
- What Information Do You Provide to Us?
- What Information Do We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies?
- How Do We Use Your Information?
- Disclosure of Your Information
- What Choices Do You Have About How We Use and Disclose Your Information?
- How Do You Access and Correct Your Information?
- Data Security
- International Users
- Additional Information for Mobile Users
- Contact Information
Are Children Allowed to Use our Site?
If you are under 18, you may use the Website and Application only with the involvement of a parent or guardian.
Our Website and Application are not intended for children under 13 years of age. No one under age 13 may provide any personal information to or on the Website or Application. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 13. If you are under 13, do not use or register, make any purchases, or use any of the interactive or public comment features on this Website, or provide any information about yourself to us, including your name, address, telephone number, e-mail address or username you may use. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 13 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 13, please contact us at +1 580-634-2869
What Information Do We Collect About You and How Do We Collect It?
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website and Application, including information:
- By which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number or any other information the Website collects that is defined as personal or personally identifiable information under any applicable law, and any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline (“personal information”);
- That is about you such as behavioral tracking information;
- About your usage on our Website, including shopping cart details; and/or
- Aggregate information about your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website and usage details.
We collect this information:
- Directly from you when you provide it to us through any of our digital forms.
- Automatically as you navigate through the site through Google Analytics. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies, web beacons, and other tracking technologies.
- From ministry affiliates and third parties.
Software and Services we use that may collect this information:
- Google Analytics
- Gravity Forms
- Planning Center
- Survey Monkey
Each of these services is secure and in compliance with GDPR. If you have any questions about any of these services or software, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
What Information Do You Provide to Us?
The information we collect on or through our Website and Application may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website and Application. This includes information provided at the time of registering on our Website or Application, registering to participate in a Ministry activity, requesting any of our subscriptions, posting material, and making a financial transaction, and may include when you enter a contest or report a problem with our Website.
- Records and copies of your correspondence with us, including e-mail addresses.
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Website or Application and of the fulfillment of your orders. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order on our Website.
- Your search queries on the Website or Application.
- The information you provide to be posted on public areas of the Website or Application like comments, or transmitted to other users of the Website or Application (collectively “User Contributions”). Your User Contributions are posted at your own risk.
What Information Do We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies?
As you navigate through and interact with our Website or Application, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Website or Application, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
- Information about the type of mobile device you use, your mobile device unique device ID, its IP address, operating system, and internet browser, and information the way you use the Application.
We also may use these technologies to collect information about your online activities over time and across third-party websites or other online services (behavioral tracking). We currently do not respond to Do Not Track signals.
The information we collect automatically is statistical data and does not include personal information, but we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Website and Application and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website or Application according to your individual interests.
- Speed up your searches.
- Recognize you when you return to our Website or Application.
Occasionally a user’s behavior within our family of websites will trigger an automated response or series of responses that are designed to help the user further engage with our ministry or ministries.
The technologies we use for this automatic data collection may include:
- Flash Cookies. Certain features of our Website may use locally stored objects (or Flash cookies) to collect and store information about your preferences and navigation to, from and on our Website. Flash cookies are not managed by the same browser settings as are used for browser cookies.
- Web Beacons. Pages of our Website and our e-mails may contain small electronic files known as web beacons that permit us, for example, to count users who have visited those pages, opened an e-mail, and for other related website statistics like recording the popularity of certain website content and verifying system and server integrity.
We do not collect personal Information automatically, but we may tie this information to personal information about you that we collect from other sources or you provide to us.
We do not control these third parties’ tracking technologies or how they may be used. However, these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”) on the NAI’s website.
How Do We Use Your Information?
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
- To contact you via mail, telephone, email or text message.
- To present our Website and its contents to you.
- To provide you with information, products or services that you request from us and notices about your account,
- To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it, in any other way we may describe when you provide it, and for any other purposes with your consent.
- To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide through it.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Website, and other ministry email and mail outreach.
- We may also use your information to contact you about our own and third-parties’ ministry related goods and services that may be of interest to you.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers and other third parties we use to support our ministry.
- To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- For any other purpose with your consent or disclosed by us when you provide the information.
- To comply with any court order, law or legal process, including responding to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Victory Life Church, Duane Sheriff Ministries, our customers or others.
What Choices Do You Have About How We Use and Disclose Your Information?
You do have choices about how we use and disclose your information. If you do not want your information used or shared in accordance with this notice:
- You can choose not to provide your information, even though it might be needed to make a donation, purchase or transaction, or to take advantage of some of our Website’s features.
- You may opt-out of all information collecting by the Application by easily uninstalling the Application.
- If you do not want to receive e-mail or mail from us you can:
- Send us an e-mail at email@example.com and request to be removed from our email lists and/or mailing list.
How Do You Access and Correct Your Information?
If you would like to review and change your personal information, you may do so by:
- Signing in to your account and update your information by navigating to the “Your Profile” page section on the Website; or
- Sending us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To close your account, please make your request by sending an e-mail to email@example.com.
Please note: we cannot delete your personal information except by also deleting your user account. We may not accommodate a request to delete or change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
We have implemented measures to help secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers behind firewalls. Any payment transactions will be encrypted during the transition.
The safety and security of your information also depend on you. Where we have given or you have chosen a password for access to certain parts of our Website or Application, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone. And, we urge you to be careful about giving out information in public areas of the Website like Pray Together, comments sections or message boards. The information you share in public areas may be viewed by any user of the Website.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we do our best to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website or Application. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
In addition to that listed above, your personal information may be shared and used interchangeably between our international affiliates, Victory Life Church and Duane Sheriff Ministries in the United States.
Additional Information for Mobile Users
Our Application does not pull contact information, friends’ lists, contacts’ lists or check-ins.
Our Application does collect precise information about the location of your mobile device if you allow the Application to gather such information. We use your location information to provide requested location services, to connect you to local broadcast listings and/or to help you find a local church in your area. If you choose not to allow the Application to gather such information, you have the option, to manually enter a zip code.