About this message:
In this series, Pastor Duane speaks candidly about the Crisis we are facing in America today. What are we to do in a world where government corruption, immorality, social unrest, racism, and the dangerous ideology of Political Correctness have become the new normal? As Christians, we must have the wisdom to discern the truth from the lies, and the courage to shine a light in this dark world.
- Satan’s M.O. (Gen 2:16-17)
- II Corinthians 11:15-15:
- Deceitful workers transforming themselves into apostles of Christ
- Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light
- His ministers are transformed as ministers of light
- Forms and levels of government:
- God’s government (John 19:10-11; Ro 13:1)
- Self-government (Romans 14:10-13)
- Family government (Gen 2:24-25; 2 The 3:8-16)
- Church government (Acts 20:28; I Tim 3:4-5; He 13:7)
- Civil government (I Pet 2:11-17; I Tim 2:1-4)
Let us pray for our nation and its leaders. No matter how dark it may seem, we find our hope in Christ and His Eternal Kingdom. Listen and be blessed.
Here are the Questions Pastor Duane references in this Message:
Basic questions to ask when voting
- Which party’s platform matches my values?
- Which candidate will the media hold more accountable?
- Which candidate will be impeached by both parties if they violate the Constitution?
- Which candidate embraces Planned Parenthood and their culture of death and darkness?
- Which candidate embraces traditional marriage?
- Which candidate embraces family values?
- Which candidate will appoint Justices to the Supreme Court that match my values?
- Which candidate believes that immigration should be done in a legal and lawful manner?
- Who will uphold and defend the Constitution?
- Which candidate will confront voter fraud?
- Which candidate understands budgets and deficits?
- Which candidate isn’t afraid to say “Militant Islamic Terrorist”?
- Which candidate can we trust to handle our country’s secrets?
- Which candidate loves America and will protect us?
- Which candidate will punish evil doers (Romans 13:1-8)?
- Which candidate believes in the rule of law?
- Which candidate’s dubious behavior will the media most likely cover up?
- Which candidate is for us and not against us? (Mark 9:38-40)
- Which candidate does the media like?
- Which candidate most closely reflects my values and principles?
Other messages in this series:
Posted on: October 3, 2016
Posted on: October 16, 2016
Posted on: October 30, 2016
Posted on: November 7, 2016