With so many obstacles arrayed against them, how can any couple hope to make it in today’s world?
Health issues. Financial pressures. Misunderstandings. Sexual brokenness. Societal confusion. And, as if these storms were not bad enough, Satan is specifically targeting Christian marriages.
When the winds howl and the rains fall, it is vital for any marriage to be secured against the tempests of life. There’s no time like the present to prepare yourself with the strong anchor lines needed to keep your relationship thriving amidst these challenges.
For over thirty years, Duane Sheriff has pastored Victory Life Church, based in Durant, Oklahoma. Over the course of his ministry, Pastor Sheriff has reached thousands of people around the globe with biblical teaching and the hope of the gospel. In Better Together, Pastor Sheriff offers six trustworthy anchors to steady your marriage through the inevitable storms.
By absorbing the lessons in this accessible yet powerful book, you will learn how to:
- Build or rebuild trust in your relationship through unshakeable commitment
- Communicate in an effective, loving, and truthful way
- Forgive your spouse and ask for forgiveness when needed
- Get on the same page when it comes to money, debt, and financial priorities
- Live out the biblical, complementary roles of husband and wife with confidence
- Develop a healthy view of sex and romance that will draw you together, not tear you apart
Plus, at the end of each chapter, focused questions and action steps will help you begin living out these truths in your marriage in reflective, intentional ways.
Marriage is an incredible gift when God is central to the relationship. Read Better Together today to deepen your understanding of the principles that God, the Creator of marriage, has established—so you can experience the oneness and strength He intends for your relationship!